Making the trip to Coachella this year? If you’re repping for the CHLOE gang at Coachella, you’ve got to look the part!
Here are our magic tricks for looking and feeling great in the Indio desert!
SPF is your best friend, especially when you’re kicking around under the sunshine for a few days!
1. Give your mug a big hug with the pocket-friendly tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion from tarte to go. Just work a layer in under your makeup, or go au natural!
2. For an easy, all-over and cruelty-free sunscreen spray, we’re recommending COOLA’s Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 in Fresh Cucumber, so you’ll be refreshed, protected from the sun’s rays, and cool as a cuke!
1. Keep your lips hip with W3ll People’s Nudist Colorbalm! Choose the perfect shade for you, but we have a feeling #7 is the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants of all the colors!
2. Make your nails a talking point with these emoji nail stickers.
3. We’re obsessed with Milk’s new vegan lip markers, and they’re perfect for on-the-go touchups throughout the weekend.
4. Carry your cosmetics in a water-resistant case, because you never know when sh*t might happen. We love this adorable cactus zipper from Urban Outfitters.
1. Rule #1 for anyone with long hair? You can never have too many hair ties! Buy a pack and keep a few on your arm just in case. These cute ones from the H&M Loves Coachella Collection will look great on your wrist or in your hair.
2. Hair charms are the best way to add some spunk to your do besides maybe dying your hair rainbow colors. Check out these cute engraved hair charms and skip the harsh dyes.
3. Protect your head and face from the powerful sun in this super cute straw boater hat from Urban Outfitters.
1. Go all in with the desert motif with these palm tree shades from Forever 21. And at $7.90, you won’t feel bad if you lose them off of the ferris wheel!
2. Be bold with this statement-making shades from Wildfox.
1. The Florida one-piece touting a vibrant pineapple and palm leaf print from sustainable, Australian brand elle evans is the perfect suit for traipsing around the festival grounds! Wear it on its own, or layer under a dress!
2. It’s not quite swimwear, but this Alix Mia bodysuit is super functional for any festival activity.
ROCK A FROCK
1. We love these colorful knit shorts from Nasty Gal, why be boring when you can be rainbow?
2. The Freddie Top from one of our fav brands Staud, is the perfect flirty little top to suit the hot dessert weather. Pair it with cut offs and your good to go!
3. These Hand drawn tees from Unfortunate Portrait are the perfect mix of kitsch and fun to up your cred at this years festival. We love the Tupocket Tee and the Cheese Wiz Tee, check ’em out for yourself.
4. This tie dye hoodie from Wildfox is perfect for a cold night camping in the desert.
1. Remember those jellies you used to wear as a kid? Well they come in big people sizes now and they’re the perfect comfortable, waterproof shoe for your festival needs. Check out this pair from ASOS.
2. Our fav retro comeback? Adidas slides! These are perfect for walking around and double up as shower shoes at the campsite.
3. We love this line of 100% rubber made Birkenstocks, they come in army green, navy and black.
1. Vegans have known for years that Matt & Nat are equally big on fashion and ethics! Their Mumbai backpack in Lemonade is giving us summery vibes, plus the added practicality of a secret zippered back pocket! Hook on your canteen and get going!
3. Be sure to bring a portable charger – you’ll need it for all of the amazing photos and ‘grams. We LOVE this Wattz Up Fry or Die one from Nasty Gal.
1. “Cowboy chic” is all the rage, but kick it up a notch with this hot DANNIJO red bandana choker.
2. Add a little bling to your duds with these colorful DANNIJO ear cuffs.
3. We’re loving this lace choker from Anarchy Street. It seriously might look great with any outfit.
4. Ring stacking has become something of a pastime for the stylish set. We love this ring set from Anarchy Street because it takes out all of the guess work.