Now that's a resolution
New Year’s resolutions often boil down to one thing… being a better version of yourself.
Part of that usually involves some commitment to eating better, being more mindful, working out, yada yada, being healthy, etc etc…
And while we’re all for starting a gym routine and getting your sweat on, we think your fitness wardrobe could use a resolution as well.
With all the awesome active wear brands out there, why not make 2016 the year you step into the gym with a little more style and confidence.
Peep some of our favorite brands and our picks for the best gear they’re stocking.
Athletic wear, athleisure, work out clothes, whatever you choose to call it, has definitely been having a moment. Right now its all about the matching sets and we have the best ones for you. #normcore
1. Outdoor Voices – We’re loving everything from Outdoor Voices these days, especially their awesome tonal sets. All items are sold separately and can be mixed and matched.
2. The Upside – We are sweating all of the fun printed athletic wear that The Upside is making. You can purchase patterned sets in anything from safari to tile to camo print.
3. Live The Process – This season we’re super into taking your yoga look to the next level with Live The Process. They make yoga pants and crop sets in a variety of patterns and colors as well as unitards, slouch pants, and other great yoga accessories.
4. Lucas Hugh – This London based company makes great geometric patterned and colorful workout clothes for all of your sports needs. There are leotards, sports bras, skorts, and much, much more! Check out the online store for yourself.
5. Bandier – We love the cool street style edge of Bandier’s athletic wear. They’ve teamed up with local artists on one of a kind patterns that will really stand out in your work out.
1. S’Well Water Bottles – By now we hope you’re familiar with the wonderfulness that is S’well. Not only do we love the fact that S’wells genius design keep our water cold 24/7, but we can also get down with their mission to rid the world of plastic bottles. Not to mention the fact that their sleek design makes them a perfect accessory for your workout. Bonus – S’well is proud supporter of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, donating $100,000 to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world!
2. Outdoor Voices Gym Bag – Branded with their tagline “Doing Things” make sure to take this durable, 100% recycled cotton bag everywhere with you as you prepare to do all the things with it.
3. Fabletics Cool Down scarf – Where this lightweight scarf to and from workouts to stay warm.
4. Bandanas – After your sweaty workout, throw on a bandana! This is our go to move!
1. Athletic Propulsion Labs Women’s Techloom Sneakers – Perfect for training, these kicks come in a variety of colors. We’re digging this black and white knit pair.
2. Adizero XT Sneaker by Stella McCartney – For a more minimal look, we’re digging this pair from Adidas by Stella McCartney.
3. Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit – These flyknits were designed to replicate the most natural running experience with a lightweight sole and flexibility. Not to mention their sleek design has us totally swooning.