5 Tips from Juice Beauty Founder
Now, Karen’s sharing with us her 5 tips for overhauling a conventional beauty routine. Learn how to go natural with your skincare and makeup.
1. Forget the “all natural” ….go “organic” and take it all the way. Why take an interim step?
2. Start with your basic skincare regimen and buy a good cleanser, serum and moisturizer that fits well with your skin type.
3. Toss out all of those chemical sunscreens! Instead, look for a great zinc + organic CC cream that you can slather on every morning to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays.
4. Get rid of the artificial dyes! Since foundation covers so much of your skin, buy a plant-derived formula so toxins don’t seep into your skin the way they do with conventional products
5. Whether you know it or not, you end up ingesting a good amount of your lip color daily. Skip eating parabens, artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances and instead buy a plant-based lip gloss, cream, pencil or whatever is your “go-to” product.