We're supporting your plant-based pledge, all January long!
For those of you who think we made a typo, let us explain… Veganuary is a plant-based pledge taken for the month of January (what better way to start 2019, amiright?!). The “movement” is increasingly popular in the UK, and is starting to be recognized in the states, as well! by CHLOE. UK locations are helping you reach your goal with events, collaborations and specials, all January long. Check out the line-up, below!
You can take the pledge on the Veganuary website, and opt in to receive tips, fun health and environmental facts, recipes and suggestions to help you stay on track.
1. The Full Brekkie: Try our vegan-take on the English classic, with maple carrot bacon, jack fruit sausage, scrambled tofu, smoky cowboy beans, roasted plum tomatoes and whole shiitake mushrooms, served with a toasted English muffin and house-made Beet Ketchup, alongside an English Breakfast tea or coffee of choice. This special was created in partnership with leading influencer and environmental activist Zanna Van Dijk. A 50p donation for every The Full Brekkie ordered will be donated to the Veganuary charity.
2. Mac Mondays: We’re giving you a free, small Mac N’ Cheese, with purchase of any burger, salad or sandwich! Valid every Monday in January, 12pm – 5pm.
1. Brekkie with Steph Elswood: @HealthyChefSteph will host a breakfast event where she will talk about female empowerment, body confidence and building a personal brand on social media. Guests will be offered The Full Brekkie, hot beverages and a by CHLOE. signature cupcake with goody bag by My Mood London.
Tuesday, January 8th, 9:00 – 10:30am. Tickets here.
2. Food Innovation – Taking Plant-Based Foods Mainstream In 2019: In conversation w/ Brett Cobley (Founder of EpiVegan), Ellie Brown, (Founder of Kinda Co.), Ellie Brown, Ben Pook + Roxy Poke (Founders of So Vegan). Hosted by Vevolution.
Wednesday, January 9th, 7:30pm – 10pm. Free tickets here. Attendees receive 20% off their meal.
3. Plant-based + Nutrition Talk with Zanna Van Dijk + Rhiannon Lambert: Vegan & fitness influencer @ZannaVanDijk and nutrition expert @RhiannonLambert will discuss fitness & nutrition when following a plant-based diet. Guests will be offered The Full Brekkie, hot beverages and a by CHLOE. signature cupcake with goody bag by My Mood London.
Thursday, January 10th, 8:30 – 10:00am. Tickets here.
4. Business In Food: What It Takes To Run A Thriving Plant-Based Food Business: In conversation w/ Paul Brown, (Founder of BOL), Bethany Eaton, (Co-Founder of Nush Foods), Jenny Costa (Founder Rubies In The Rubble), and Jade Rathore (Co-Founder of Phung Kay). Hosted by Vevolution.
Wednesday, January 16th, 7:30pm – 10pm. Free tickets here. Attendees receive 20% off their meal.
5. Fashion, Beauty + Food: How Veganism Is Reshaping The Fashion + Beauty Industry: In Conversation w/ Venetia Falconer (Presenter + Talking Tastebuds Podcast), Sophie & Hannah Pycroft (Founders of Spectrum Collections), Alessandra Petrucci (Founder of Honestly Alessandra), and Jemma Finch (Co-Founder of Stories Behind Things). Hosted by Vevolution.
Wednesday, January 23rd, 7:30pm – 10pm. Free tickets here. Attendees receive 20% off their meal.
6. End Of Veganuary PARTAY: Hosted by Vevolution.
Wednesday, January 30th, 7:30pm – 10pm. Free tickets here. Attendees receive 20% off their meal.