Effective Date: June 3, 2018
Last Revised: June 3, 2018
Introduction & Who We Are
Information We May Collect
Personal Information You Provide to Us
You may provide us with personal information as you use and fill out forms on the Site. The type of personal information that you may provide to us about you includes: your name, your birthday and your email address. For example, when you sign up to receive our newsletter, you provide us with your email address.
Information Provided to Us by Our Partners
- Your name;
- Your birthdate;
- Your address;
- Your phone number; and
- Your email address.
We do not collect, store, process or receive credit card numbers from our Partners or otherwise. This type of information may be collected by our Partners and subject to their privacy policies.
Automatically Collected Data
In addition, when you visit or use the Site, we may automatically gather and store certain information about your usage. Automatically collected data may include:
- Your IP address (i.e., the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the Internet) or device identifier (i.e., the number assigned to your tablet, mobile phone or other device you use to access the Internet);
- The type of browser, device and operating system you have used to access the Site;
- The date, time and location at which you access the Site; and
- The content on the Site that you browse and browsing actions and patterns.
For more information, please see “Cookies and Automatic Data Collection: Do Not Track” section below.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection; Do Not Track
We also use Google Analytics on our Site to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the Site, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. This information is anonymous and does not include personal information. Please visit the following website for information about how you can opt out of having Google Analytics collect data from you when you are using the Site: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Any automatically collected data is statistical, aggregated or anonymous data and does not include personal information.
The Site does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser or otherwise.
How We Use Your Information
We generally use automatically collected data to improve the Site’s functionality and to understand how users interact with the Site. We may also use information that we collect about you (including personal information) in the following ways:
- To present the Site to you;
- To provide you with by CHLOE.-related information, promotions, offers, products or services that you request from us or that you have consented to receive;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purposes with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
Sharing with Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information as follows:
- With our third-party service providers and other third parties whose services we use to support our business to the extent reasonably necessary for the provision of those services (including to help us manage our customer relations and marketing communications);
- With our affiliates who operate the by CHLOE. business for the purpose of operating the business;
- For any purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information to us;
- With your consent;
- To meet legal requirements and to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or valid discovery requests or subpoenas;
- To provide information to our representatives and advisors, including our attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting and security requirements;
- To protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or personal safety of our visitors and the public; and/or
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to secure your personal information from accidental loss, theft, misuse, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly request or gather personal information from users who are under the age of 18. If personal information is gathered from a child under the age of 18 and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under the age of 18, we will make the effort to delete the information. If you, as a parent or guardian of the child, believe that we might have personal information from a child under the age of 18 or the applicable minimum age in your jurisdiction, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete the personal information from our records within a reasonable period of time. Please note that you may have to reach out to our Partners separately to delete the personal information from their records.
Links to Third Party Sites and Social Media
Consent to Transfer to the United States
Your Choices About Your Information
We care about your personal information and your privacy. You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address at: by CHLOE, 950 Third Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10022 if you do not wish to have your personal information used by us anymore, if you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further communications from us or to request that we remove your personal information from our records. You may also unsubscribe from email communications by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of emails you receive from us. Please note that you may also have to contact our Partners to have your information removed from their systems.
Accessing and Modifying Your Data
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, or to request that we correct or delete any of your personal information in our records. Please note that we cannot make any changes that we believe would violate any law or legal requirement or would otherwise be incorrect.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right to request in writing from certain businesses with whom they have an established business relationship a list of all third parties with whom the business has shared certain personal information (if any) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request this information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify your request as “California Privacy Right Request” in the subject line.
Have questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com, by phone at (347) 620-9621 or by mail at 950 Third Avenue, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10022.